WHAT FISH OIL IS ?
Fish oil is a form of fatty acid that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. It contains the omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA),
Here are proven omega 3 benefits you should know about.
- Less Pain and Inflammation. Omega 3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic (EPA), have a very positive effect on your inflammatory response. Through several mechanisms, they regulate body’s inflammation cycle, which prevents and relieves painful conditions like arthritis, prostatitis, cystitis and anything else ending in “itis.”
- Cardiovascular Health. Omega 3 fatty acids are wonders for your heart. They help to lower cholesterol, tryglicerides, LDLs and blood pressure, while at the same time increasing good HDL cholesterol. When plaque builds up on arterial walls and then breaks loose, it causes what’s known as a thrombosis (clot). If a clot gets stuck in the brain, it causes a stroke and when it plugs an artery, it causes a heart attack. Research shows omega 3 fatty acids break up clots before they can cause damage.
- Better Brain Function and Higher Intelligence. Pregnant and nursing mothers can have a great impact on the intelligence and happiness of their babies. Omega 3 does not make you smart. For adults, omega 3 improves memory, recall, reasoning and focus.
- Prevent Childhood Disorders. Those with dyslexia, dyspraxia and compulsive disorders are prevented and reduced due to omega 3 oils.
- Prevents Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer and Prostate Cancer. Omega 3 fish oil has been assumed to help prevent few common forms of cancer – breast cancer, colon cancer and prostate cancer. They stop the alteration from a normal healthy cell to a cancerous mass, inhibiting unwanted cellular growth and causing apoptosis, or cellular death, of cancer cells.
- BONE HEALTH SUPPORT: As you grow older, especially in the case of women who are entering the menopausal years and who no longer have the standard estrogen and progesterone hormone levels, the bones may begin to thin, which then sets you up to experience osteoporosis.
The diets of many people are so filled with processed foods that there isn’t enough quality nutrition coming in to support a healthy system.
Please do consult your physician before consuming FISH oils. If you have any health related issue.
There are lots of Fish Oil Supplements available. Take attention and consult with physician before consuming them.
Be Active . Stay Healthy